Welp, it looks like I am finally succeeding in my life goal of TAKING OVER THE WORLD.
Maybe not??? But it’s close. I’m doing a collab blog! And it’s slightly odd for me because I’ve only been blogging for, what is it, a month and a couple of weeks? Ay, but I think I got this blogging thing down, ya know?
For those of you who don’t know me, I am the Mango Queen (aka May Everly, but be respectful of your Queen). My own blog runs at Forever and Everly, where I rule all and talk of mangoes and bookish things. Check it out if ya haven’t! 😉
A few things to know about me, in list form because #LISTS:
- I love to write stories and read books. Like, LOVE.
- I am also a dancer and piano player.
- I am weird.
- I am the Mango Queen and you can address me as Your Mangoness or Your Majesty.
- I am complete Hamiltrash and I have a weird infatuation with Click-Twist Pentel mechanical pencils???
- I am an INFP, Ravenclaw, demigod, erm… what else… oh yes, I’m Thai, Buddhist, and 13 years old.
I think that’s it???
I’m really excited to be blogging at The Writing Writers. I love writing, so this will be super fun!
Also, I’m a bit of a procrastinator and a very busy Queen, so you may not see as many posts from me as others. I’m not actually sure what I’ll post??? Maybe random poems or snippets of my writing??? Or maybe not because I’m #shy???
And because I’m so kind, here are some mangoes for you lovely little beans. *tips hat*
I mean: *tips crown*
le Mango Queen