For some reason, I’m really bad at intro posts – LIKE really bad. My fingers seems to rub out every word I write and even when I brain dump everything down, I seem to regret publishing because people might think I’m crazy.
So, should we begin the intro now? Most people BEGIN the post AT the beginning but I don’t know if I’m too late now.
Oh well, I’ll just have to start now, a little bit in to the post, but who cares? WHO TELLS PEOPLE WHEN TO START THE INTRODUCTION? LET’s start in the semi-middle.
Okay, definitely crazy.
So, the subject? ME. How wonderful?
Umm..hi, great to see you.
- I am a potato and I like to write.
- I don’t even know if I’m a writer because i haven’t even written a book
- I seem to be having a writer life crisis about my life because WHAT IS A WRITER?
- I like potatoes a lot
- I am also known as QUEEN Mangold Beanato – that’s a long story
- I change my handwriting quite a bit.
- And I mean every second
- I am struggling to keep this boring list going
- I like cookies and chocolate
- There is a water bottle next to me
- I am bad at taking photos
- I really like graphic designing
- I have no idea what to write and planning to stop
THIS IS THE MOST RUBBISH INTRODUCTION I’ve ever done.
But, then again what IS an Introduction?
And If I’m crazy, are your normal?
But what is normal?
For we all have different definitions of words, different words that come to mind when we think of a word. see an image. hear a sound.
Different cultures and histories.
But if we are all different, that does not link us in a way that we are all the same?
The musings of a crazy potato.
*regrets and hovers mouse over publish button*
Will any of you actually see this post?
Probably not… Am I feeling brave today? Or crazy enough.